1. Golf towel are made from microfiber that feature a waffle-like weave pattern intended to keep your clubs clean and dry.
2. This is perfect for the golfer wanting a smaller clip on bag towel, The sturdy carabiner clip attachment makes for easy clipping on and off your bag, belt or cart.
3. Easy to clean up: Microfiber waffle pattern golf towel is soft, absorbent and durable, easy to removes dirt, mud, sand and grass, keep the golf club, golf ball and your hand dry while playing golf.
4. Tri-fold golf towel with Clip: Suitable size, neither long nor short, you could attach the towel to the golf bag or clip to your belt loop, very convenient to use and carry, saving the space of your golf bag.
5. Exquisite gift: The premium golf towel could be the gift which It is beauty and elegance with exquisite crafts for your families and friends.
1. Cleaning: The primary use of a towel for many seasoned golfers is cleaning a dirty club. Dirty clubs make for bad shots. While a club brush or the point of a golf tee can help to remove clumps and caked dirt from a club head and grooves, nothing does a job of thoroughly cleaning a club while on the course quite like a damp towel.
2. Drying: Golfers use dry towels for absorbing moisture and drying objects such as their ball, clubs and hands. If the green is wet, it's common for a golfer to dry the ball off with a towel after putting out. If playing on a wet or dew-covered fairway, drying clubs between shots can help reduce the risk of them getting rusty. On a hot day, a towel serves as a way to remove the sweat from hands and face before taking a shot, and also to wipe down the grip of the club. Some golfers feel that a dry wipe-down can enhance the stickiness of the grip, which improves their grip on the club.
3. Carrying and Storage: Most golfers hang their towels on a hook or ring located near the top of their golf bag. Standard golf bags have hooks or rings for this specific purpose. Golfers who want to have more than one towel, perhaps one wet and one dry, can carry towels in a bag compartment, or use separate towel holders that clip to a golf bag or hook onto a belt loop.
1. Are you a factory manufacturer or a trade company?what’s your product ranges? where is your market?
CROWNWAY，We are Manufacturer specializing in various of sport towel，sport wears, outer jacket, Changing robe, Dry robe, Home&Hotel Towel, Baby Towel, Beach Towel, Bathrobes and Bedding Set in highly quality and competitive price with over eleven years, selling well in U.S. and European markets and total export to more than 60 countries since 2011 Year, we have confidence to provide you the best solutions and service.
2. How about your production capacity? Are your products have the Quality assurance?
The production capacity is more than 720000pcs annually. Our products meet ISO9001, SGS standard, and our QC officers inspect the garments to AQL 2.5 and 4. Our products have enjoyed high reputation from our customers.
3. Do you offer free sample? May I know the sample time, and production time?
Usually, sample charge is required for the first cooperative client. If you become our strategic cooperator, free sample can be offered. Your understanding will be highly appreciated.
It depends on the product. Generally, the sample time is 10-15days after all details confirmed, and the production time is 40-45days after pp sample confirmed.
4. How about your production process?
Our production process is as following below for your ref.:
Purchsing the customized fabric material and accessories—-making the pp sample—-cutting the fabric—making the logo mould—sewing–inspection—packing—ship
5.What is your policy for damaged/irregular items?
Generally, our factory’s quality inspectors would check all products strictly before being packed, but if you find a lot of damaged/irregular, items, you can contact us first and send us the photos to show it, if it is our responsibility, we’ll refund all value of damaged items to you.
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed